The City of Richmond's Business Support Initiative for Pulse Construction is pleased to offer you one FREE month of RVA Bike Share rides to help you support businesses affected by BRT construction on Broad and Main Streets.
This limited time offer (until April 30th, 2018) is only available by visiting local businesses and obtaining a discount-code postcard.
The current list of discount-code carrying businesses, along with further instructions and details, can be found below:
How to claim your free rides and support local business
1. Visit one of the participating local businesses to obtain a postcard with your discount-code (see businesses below)
2. Go to RVABikes.com and register for a "Monthly Membership"
3. Enter the promotional discount-code found on the postcards at checkout
4. This will provide you with a free month of unlimited RVA Bike Share trips
5. Offer is good until April 30th, so take advantage now
6. Be safe, wear a helmet, visit local businesses, and HAVE FUN!
Featured Businesses (List will be updated, so be sure to check back)
More About RVA Bike Share
Launched in 2017, the RVA Bike Share system offers bicycles to their users. It’s easy, fun and comfortable. Richmond follows the trend in active transportation by offering a great transit option for residents and visitors to explore the city. RVA Bike Share is available 24/7 and is perfect for errands, commuting, or recreation. Richmond has partnered with Bewegen Technologies to operate the best bike share system available.
Going for a ride is simple – with a network of 20 stations and 220 bikes, riders can register for an Annual, Monthly and Go Pass on the website (Go Pass also available on the app), or for a One Way Trip, Day Pass and Weekly Pass at a station kiosk and start riding within minutes. Try one out today!